HOUSTON, TEXAS - JANUARY 30 to FEBRUARY 2, 2019
SWITZERLAND - MAY 21 to 26, 2019
B Inspired is hosting the ultimate health and wellness getaway. We’re headed to the gorgeous Lillienberg (Switzerland) for 4 nights and 5 days of world-class workouts, a hike on one of the most challenging and equally beautiful trails (Eiger), meditation, hiking, and high-vibe experiences led by B Inspired Co Founders Liz Harris and Amy Carolla. Come with a friend or come solo and make friends for a lifetime! Either way, you’re in for a week full of workouts and workshops—but we’ve also carved out time for you to rela in the pool or hike a surrounding area.
The Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (the Ogre, Monk and Maiden) – the world famous trio of mountain peaks – is the impressive backdrop to the Jungfrau region and has attracted tourists and mountaineers to the Bernese Oberland since pioneering days. The Jungfrau Railway is no less impressive, while the northern flank of the Eiger, with its vertical drop of more than 1600 metres, has always attracted the world's best climbers.
Those with the courage and the desire to get just that little bit closer to the breathtaking Eiger North Face and tackle a superlative high alpine adventure can take the Jungfrau Railway to the station at Eigergletscher and set out on the Eiger Trail. Shortly after starting on this route, you'll find yourself right in front of the famous rock face itself, and above you to the right you'll notice the metal ladders that climbers to the Eiger-Rotstock Via Ferrata use to gain access. From here on, the trail runs for an hour along the foot of the Eiger North Face, sparkling with a beautiful view over the Wetterhorn and the Grosse Scheidegg.
Difficult sections are secured with ropes. If you have brought your binoculars, you'll be able to see the climbers up against the rock face. The train station sells postcards that show all the routes up this mountain. Towards the end of the tour the trail zigzags boldly down to Alpiglen train station.
• Hydration backpack holding 3 liters/100oz of water, plus room for personal items. Below are links to two great options!
• Camelbak, Osprey
• Small overnight bag to pack extra workout clothes, PJ’s, and dinner clothes for our Grindelwald excursion
• Passport with at least 6 months validity
• Currency: Switzerland Swiss Francs CHF (today’s rate is 1:1)
• Euro for Germany EUR (today’s rate is 1:1.18)
*It's suggested changing currency only for incidentals or gift purchases. Most places accept credit cards (except small cafes). If possible, try to exchange at the Philadelphia Airport or in advance at the bank. Timing may be tight once we arrive in Zurich.
• Water Resistant/Proof Hiking Sneaker, with Vibram Soles for extra support. Some suggested choices are Merrell Siren Sport Q2 Waterproof, North Face Women’s Storm III Waterproof, & Salomon Women’s Ellipse GTX Hiking Shoe
• Sun Hat or Baseball cap AND Sunglasses
• Bathing suit for the indoor pool, lake, & hotel pool
• 3 pairs of not too thick hiking or running socks (cotton socks NOT recommended)
• Sports clothing that wicks moisture from the skin in case of extreme heat, light to medium sweatshirt, lightweight water resistant jacket
May 21st Depart Philadelphia to Arrive in Zurich May 22nd
May 22nd Arrive in Zurich.
12pm Treadmill Workout with Spyros at Atomix Gym (Freischutzgasse 10/ CH 8004 Zurich) www.atomixburn.com
1-3pm Lunch and explore the museums and shops of Zurich
3pm Meet van to take us to our home base, Lillienberg, located on the beautiful Lake Constance
6pm Rest into rooms at Lillienberg and refresh for dinner
7pm Dinner at Lillienberg
8pm Walking meditation
7am Breakfast at Lillienberg
8am Run through Lilienberg
9am Tour of The Napoleon House
12pm Depart Lillienberg for Grindelwald
4pm Arrive in Grindelwald
7pm Dinner in Grindenwald
8:30 Evening Meditation
6am Depart for Eiger trail hike
12pm Arrive at the peak of the Eiger Trail - Break for lunch
1pm Train back to Grindelwald
2pm Bus back to Lillienberg
8pm Arrive back at Lilienberg
8:30pm Evening snack
7am Outdoor Workout/Meditation at Lillienberg
9am Bus departs Lilienberg for Rhine Falls and Adventure Course
12pm Lunch Break (packed lunches)
5pm Return to Lilienberg
6pm Concert at Lillienberg
7:30pm Dinner at Lillienberg
7:30am B Fit Workout
8:15am Final meditation in “Thinking room”
9am Breakfast at Lillienberg
2pm Depart Lillienberg for Zurich to return to Newark
TRIP COST: $1800 not including air fare
MAINE - October 16 to 20, 2019